当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习材料 > 原来这句英语这样说:第8课

原来这句英语这样说:第8课

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.11W 次
padding-bottom: 177.78%;">原来这句英语这样说:第8课
't worry about it.
别管他!
I don't want to look bad.
我不要看起来很丑。
Don't worry about one will notice.
别管他!没有人会注意的。
Don't pay attention to it.
别管他!
That guy over there is staring at me.
那家伙在那里一直盯着我看。
Don't pay attention to it.
别管他!
What the heck!
别管他!
Is it alright if I ask Dane to come over?
我可以请丹妮过来玩吗?
What the heck!
别管他!
do I say this?
怎么说?
It's so hard to so I say this?
这很难解释,该怎么说呢?
What do you mean?
怎么说?
I'm feeling sorry for him.
我很同情他。
What do you mean?
怎么说?
's rubbish.
胡扯的。
It's not like that at 's rubbish!
完全不是那么一回事。胡扯的!
s you well.
蛮配的。
That color looks really good on suits you well.
你穿那种颜色很好看。蛮配的。
d and gore.
很恶心!
I don't like scary and violent movies.
我讨厌恐怖片和暴力片。
There's too much blood and gore.
那些片很恶心!
That's so gross!
很恶心!
Will you stop making those gestures?That's so gross!
别作那些手势啦!很恶心!
it?
懂了吗?
We broke up two months ago!Stop calling you get it?
我们两个月前就分手了,不要再打电话来,懂了吗?
(Do you) know what I mean?/know what I'm saying?
懂了吗?
That's the way it is.(Do you) know what I mean?/know what I'm saying?
事情就是这么一回事。懂了吗?
You know?
懂了吗?
I really hate know?
我实在恨透这档子事。懂了吗?
pretending.
别装了!
I know you hate pretending.
我知道你不喜欢它。别装了!
y!
神经病!
You can't do that!Crazy!
你不能这样做!神经病!
need.
免了吧!
I want to make sure that I get it straight.
我想把这件事弄清楚。
There's no et it.
免了吧,不用了。
n.
又来了!
Here it comes again,I don't want to deal with it.
又来了!我不想理它。
That's typical.
又来了!
He's not taking responsibility for his mistake.
他没有为他所犯的错负责
That's typical.
又来了!