当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习材料 > 原来这句英语这样说:第14课

原来这句英语这样说:第14课

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 3.02W 次

't be afraid.
不用担心!
He won't bother you.'t be afraid.
他不会再骚扰你。不用担心!
Don't worry.
不用担心!
You'll do 't worry.
你不会有事的。不用担心!
a long story short!
长话短说!
And then we went shopping,and then we went to dinner...
然后我们去买东西,过后我们去吃饭。
Make a long story short!
长话短说!
the crap!
少说废话!
Cut the crap!I know what you're up to.
少说废话!我知道你在打什么主意。
do you know?
你懂什么?
Can I go too?
我也能去吗?
What do you know?You won't be any help.
你懂什么?你帮不上忙。
You don't know the half of it!
你懂什么?
I know what you're talking about.
我知道你们在讲什么。
No,you don' don't know the half of it.
你才不知道。你懂什么!
142.I did the best I could.
我尽力了。
I know I failed,but I did the best I could.
我知道我失败,但我尽力了。
you crazy?
你疯了吗?
It will be easy to steal.
这应该很容易下手。
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗?
difference!
半斤八两啦!
This one is better because of its size.
以大小来说,这个比较好。
Same difference!
半斤八两啦!
doesn't add up!
这就怪啦!
I just bought milk we're out of it doesn't add up!
我昨天才买的牛奶...今天就没了。这就怪啦!
to please.
知足常乐。
That girl is always 's surely easy to please.
那女孩总是面带笑容。她一定很知足常乐。
influence (on the kids).
教坏小孩。
I don't want you to hang out with him anymore.
我再也不许你跟他出去,
He's such a bad influence on the children!
他会教坏小孩。
oge!
小气巴拉。
What a scrooge!He didn't even buy presents for them on Christmas!
真是小气巴拉!他甚至没送他们圣诞礼物
just don't appreciate it.
不识抬举。
You don't know when a good thing's right in front of you.
好事摆在你面前,你都不知道。
You just don't appreciate it.
不识抬举。
again?
再说一次!
Say again?I didn't hear you.
再说一次好吗?我没听到。

padding-bottom: 177.78%;">原来这句英语这样说:第14课