当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习材料 > 原来这句英语这样说:第21课

原来这句英语这样说:第21课

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 8.95K 次
padding-bottom: 177.78%;">原来这句英语这样说:第21课
-so.
不够看啦!
That dress is nothing 's just so-so.
那件衣服没什么特别,不够看啦!
have you been?
别来无恙?
I haven't seen you in have you been?
很久不见了。别来无恙?
's good about it?
有什么好?
Everyone's talking about this new 's good about it?
每一个人都在谈论这种新的DVD。到底它有什么好?
't be silly!
别装傻了!
Don't be silly!This is formal place.
别装傻了!这是个正式场合。
of society.
社会败类。
Did you see that guy picking a fight with the policeman?
你看到那个向警察挑衅的家伙吗?
What the scum of society will do!
真是社会败类才会做的事!
216.I'm busy!
我在忙啦!
Stop bothering me.I'm busy!
别吵我。我在忙啦!
the hook.
放你一马。
You're so lucky the teacher let you off the hook this time.
你真好运,老师这次竟放你一马。
Lucky this time.
放你一马。
You're lucky this time it won't be easy.
这次放你一马。下次就没那么简单了。
Saved by the bell.
放你一马。
Why haven't you finished your work?
你为什么没做作业?
Well,I've been working on...(bell rings)
唔,我正在做...(铃声)
Saved by the bell.
这次就放你一马吧。
the jackpot.
歪打正着。
I accidentally shot the winning shot.
我无意中打出决定胜负的一球耶!
Wow,you really hit the jackpot!
哇!你真是歪打正着。
't take it the wrong way.
别搞错了。
Please don't take this the wrong way.
别搞错了。
We didn't mean for this to happen.
我们并没有打算让这样的事发生。
bossing me around!
别管闲事!
Who do you think you are?My mother?Stop bossing me around!
你以为你是谁?我妈妈?别管闲事!