关于电话订酒店英语对话
英语对话教学能培养学生的交际能力,使学生敢于大胆开口说英语,达到学以致用的目的,使得英语课堂教学更精彩。本站小编整理了关于电话订酒店英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于电话订酒店英语对话一Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you.
下午好,我能帮您什么吗?
Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?
下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?
R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?
有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?
C: West, W-E-S-T.
R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?
谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?
C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.
我将会住很长一段时间的。
R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.
很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。
C: How much is the suite, please?
请问套房多少钱呢?
R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.
您订的套房一天是320元。
C: Does that include attendance?
有包括服务费吗?
R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.
320元一天,包含服务费。
C: Meals included?
餐费有包含在内吗?
R: Meals are extra, not included.
餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。
C: What services come with that?
都还有些其他的什么服务吗?
R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.
您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。
C: Do I have to pay in advance?
我需要提前预付吗?
R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.
要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。
C: On which floor is the suite?
套房在几楼呢?
R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.
我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。
C: What’s the difference between them?
它们之间有什么不同呢?
R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。
条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。
C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.
哪一间更安静?
R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.
三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。
C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。
我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。
R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?
好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?
C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.
不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。
R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.
那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。
C: What if there isn’t any room then?
是不是那之后都没有房间了?
R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.
不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。
C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.
好的,谢谢,再见。
关于电话订酒店英语对话二R:Good morning. Room Reservations . May I help you?
您早,客房预订部,请问有什么可以帮助您?
G:Yes,I’d like to book a room.
我想预订一个房间。
R:Thank you, sir. For which date and how many guests will there be in your party?
谢谢您。要订在什么时候?您一行有多少人?
G:From April 16th to 20th my wife and myself.
4 月 16 日到 20 日。只有我和我太太。
R:From April 16th to 20th ?? which kind of room would you prefer, sir?
4 月 16 日到 20 日。请问您想预订哪种房间。
G:A Twin,please.
R:Could you hold the line please? I’ll check our room availability.(After a while ) Thank you for waiting , sir. We have a twin room at US$180 per night, will that be all right?
请别挂断好吗?我来检查一下是否有空房间。(过来一会儿)让您久等了,先生。我们有空余的双床间,现在价格是每晚 180 美元,这样可以吗?
G:Ok, I’ll take it.
好的,我订了。
R:Thank you ,sir. May I have your name and phone number, please?
谢谢您,先生。您能告诉我您的姓名和电话号码吗?
G:Sure. May name is Aaron Johnson, and my phone number is 3242-5827.
没问题。我叫艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827.
R:Mr. Aaron Johnson, phone number is 3242-5827.??Excuse me, how do you spell your first name?
艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827。请问怎么拼写您的名字?
G:It’s double A,R,O,N.
两个 A,R,O,N。
R:Double A,R,O,N. Thank you,Mr. Johnson. May I have your arrival time on April 16th?
两个 A,R,O,N。谢谢您,约翰逊先生。请问您 4 月 16 日大概什么时候到酒店?
G:Around 9 p.m.
大约晚上 9 点。
R:Mr. Johnson, for the unguaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room by 6 p.m., because it is the peak season now. If you make a guaranteed reservation ,we can hold the room overnight. Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?
约翰逊先生,因为现在是旺季,我们酒店的非担保预订只能保留到下午 6 点。您若做了担保预订,我们可以整夜都保留您的预订。您愿意用信用卡做担保预订吗?
G:Fine. Do you accept American Express?
好的。你们酒店接受美国运通卡吗?
R:Yes. May I know the number?
接受,请问信用卡号是多少?
G:It’s 134986
号码是 134986.
R:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. You’ve made a guaranteed reservation at the Guangzhou xx Hotel, from April 16th to 20th for 5 nights. If you can’t arrive as schedule, please inform us before 6 p.m. on April 16th k you for calling and we look forward to serving you.
谢谢您,约翰逊先生。您已经在广州 xx 酒店办理了担保预订,从 4 月 16 日到 20 日,预住 5天。您若不能如其到达,请务必在 16 日下午 6 点前通知我们。感谢您的电话,我们期待能为您服务。
关于电话订酒店英语对话三C:
Good morning, this is the Front i help you,sir?
早上好,这是前台。需要我帮忙吗,先生?
G:
yes,i'dlike to reserve a room.
是的,我想要订个房间
C:
Thank you, which date?
谢谢,先生。订哪一点的?
G:
From November 9th
11月9日起
C:
For how many nights?
住几晚?
G:
For two nights.
两晚
C:
How many guests will there be in your party?
有多少人和你一起?
G:
Just my wife and i
仅仅和我的妻子
C:
Which kind of room would you prefer,a double or a twin?
你想订哪种类型的房间,一张双人床还是两张单人床的?
G:
A twin,please
两张单人的吧
C:
Could you hold the line,please?i'll check our room availability for those days,thank you for waiting, have a twin at RMB 1000 Yuan and atRMB 1500 Yuan,which would you prefer?
能稍等下吗?我将帮你查一下这几天我们的客房供应情况,让你久等了,我们这有一间1000元和1500的,你喜欢哪一种?
G:
We'll take the one at RMB15OO Yuan.
我们要1500的那间吧
C:
Certainly,d you give me your name,please?
好的,先生,请你告诉我你们的姓名吗?
G:
Yes,it's John Davis,D-a-v-i-s.
是的,约翰戴维斯,D-a-v-i-s.
C:
I have your phone number,please?
戴维斯先生,你能告诉我你的电话号码吗?
G:
Yes,the number is 01-5639-1875.
电话是01-5639-1875
C:
What time do you expect to arrive,sir?
什么时候到呢,先生?
G:
Oh,around 8.00 a.m. ,i suppose.
大概上午8点吧
C:
I'd like to confirm your reservation,sir.A twin room for s at RMB 1500 Yuan per night for two nights from November 9th to November name is Steve and we're looking forward to serving you.
我想确定下您的预定信息,先生。你和你的夫人一间价格为1500元的双人房。从11月9日到11月11日住两个晚上,我叫史蒂夫,期待你们的光临!
看了“关于电话订酒店英语对话”的人还看了:
1.如何用英语打电话订房
2.关于酒店预订英语对话
3.打电话预订酒店英语对话
4.如何打电话到酒店更改预定日期
5.英语情景会话