当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 实用饭店情景英语对话阅读

实用饭店情景英语对话阅读

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.66W 次

英语对话教学是中学英语教学的重要组成部分,它对提高学生英语口语水平,培养学生的语言交际能力都有很大的作用。本站小编整理了实用饭店情景英语对话,欢迎阅读!

实用饭店情景英语对话阅读
  实用饭店情景英语对话一

Waitress: Good evening. Do you.have a reservation? 晚上好,您订座位了吗?

Jim: No, we don't. 没有。

Waitress: How many people are you together? 你们一共多少人?

Jim: Just two people. 就两位。

Waitress: Would you like to sit in a smoking section, a non-smoking section or whatever comes open first? 你们要吸烟区还是非吸烟区,或是有空位就行?

Jim: We prefer non-smoking section. 我们要非吸烟区。

Waitress: I am awfully sorry but there are no vacancies left now. Would you like to wait for a moment? 十分抱歉,现在非吸烟区还暂时没有座位。您能稍等一会儿吗?

Jim: How long a wait do you think there’ll be? 我们要等多长时间?

Waitress: I think about ten minutes. 我想大约十分钟。

Jim: Ok, we'll wait a while. 好吧,那我们就等一会儿。(十分钟之后)

Waitress: I am sorry for making you wait so long. Now there is a table available in non-smoking section. Please follow me. 非常抱歉让你们等了这么久。现在在非吸烟区有空位了。请跟我来。

Jim: Thank you. 谢谢。

Waitress: This is the menu. Are you ready to order now? 这是菜单。您现在可以点菜了吗?

Jim: Well, I think I'd like to have a tomato sausage soup first. And the same for him, please. 我想先点一个番茄香肠汤。他也要同样的。

Waitress: Yes, and what would you like to drink? 好。那么喝些什么呢?

Jim: One goblet of red wine and one bottle of beer please. 请拿一瓶红葡萄酒和一瓶啤酒。

Waitress: Would you like a dessert? 要不要甜点?

Jim: What special kind of desserts do you have? 你们有什么特色甜品?

Waitress: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding. 柠檬派,糖油煎饼,巧克力圣代和奶油布丁。

Jim: Well, I think we will order after we finish the main course. 等我们吃过主菜再点吧。

Waitress: All right. I'll bring your soup right away. 好的,汤马上就来。

  实用饭店情景英语对话二

A:Elegance Hotel, is there anything I can do for you?

这里是雅致宾馆,有什么可以为您做的吗?

B:Hello, I would like to make a reservation for four nights next week, from Tuesday to Friday.

你好,我想预订一间贵宾馆的房间。预订4天晚上,从下周周二到周五。

A:All right, single or double room?

好的,是单人间还是双人间?

B:Single room with a bath room, please. I would like a room with a view of the whole city.

单人间,并配有浴室。我想要一间可以鸟瞰全城的房间。

A:All right. We have a single room available right now.

好的。我们正好有一间单人间空着。

B:What's the rate, please?

那么如何收费呢?

A:578 yuan a night, plus VAT, including air-conditioner and TV.

每晚578元,并包含增值税,还有空调和电视。

B:Does that include breakfast? Can I make calls on outside line?

这费用中包含早餐吗?我可以打外线吗?

A:Yes, it includes English breakfast. For the phone, I am afraid you can not.

是的,它包含英式早餐。电话恐怕您不能打外线。

B:OK, that's fine. Could you hold it for me?

好吧,这个正好。您能帮我预留这一间吗?

A:Would you like to confirm the reservation?

您愿意确认一下信息吗?

  实用饭店情景英语对话三

Waiter: Good evening. Do you have a reservation?

Ann: Yes. We've got a reservation. The name is Ann.

Waiter: Let me see. OK, this way, please. This is your table. And would you like to order now?

Ann: Yes.

Waiter: Here is the menu.

Ann. Thank you.

服务员:晚上好。你们预订座位了吗?

安:是的。我们已经预订了。名字是安。

服务员:我看一下,好的,这边请。这是你们预订的桌子。现在就点菜吗?

安:是的。

服务员:给您菜单。

安:谢谢。


看了“实用饭店情景英语对话”的人还看了:

1.餐厅就餐英语对话阅读

2.关于餐厅英语对话阅读

3.餐厅点菜英语对话阅读

4.在餐厅的英语对话阅读

5.餐厅常用英语情景会话