当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 日常的英语对话阅读精选

日常的英语对话阅读精选

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 5.81K 次

英语学习在我国已轰轰烈烈地开展了几十年。英语学习书籍各种各样。从小学,初中,高中到大学不断贯彻英语教学,可以说英语学习已成为一个热门话题。本站小编整理了日常的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

日常的英语对话阅读精选
  日常的英语对话一

客服: Hello, this is ABC Service Company speaking.

你好,ABC服务公司。

莉莉: Hello, may I speak to Ann?

你好,请帮我转一下安。

客服: I’m afraid she’s on the other line now. What can I do for you.

对不起,她现在脱不开身。有什么我可以帮您的吗?

莉莉: OK, I registered to hire a baby-sitter through your company last week,now I phone to know whether there is any message or not?

好的,我上周通过你们公司登记了保姆招聘信息,现在我是想问是否有消息了?

客服: Please wait a moment, let me check.

请稍等,我查下。

莉莉: All right.

好。

客服: Er…there are three persons who can meet your requirements, do you need us to arrange an meeting?

有三人符合您的要求,您需要我们安排见面吗?

莉莉: OK, as soon as possible.

好的,尽快。

客服: I will phone to them and fix the time first,and then I will call you.

我先打电话给他们约个时间然后我再打给你。

莉莉: Thank you very much.

谢谢!

  日常的英语对话二

Ann: Tom, you tied a nice necktie.

汤姆,你的领带系得真好看。

Tom: Of course, I have practised it for several years.

那是,这可是多年的功夫。

Ann: You tied it well, you should pay attention to the tightness at the same time, or it may cause serious consequence.

系得好看也要注意松紧合适哦,不然后果很严重。

Tom: Serious consequence? You talked nonsense.

很严重的后果?你简直就是胡说。

Ann: I didn’t talk nonsense, I read a piece of news yesterday, it said that someone has been myopia because of tying the necktie.

我可没胡说,我昨天看了篇新闻,有个人就是因为系领带系出近视眼。

Tom: Really? I should untie the necktie right now.

真的吗?那我还是赶紧把领带解了。

Ann: Wait, let me have a look…you didn’t tie it tautly,but it should be looser.

等等,我帮你看看…你系地不是很紧,但还得稍微松点。

Tom: Does that guy become myopia caused by tying the necktie tautly?

那个人是因为系得太紧的关系吗?

Ann: Yeah, due to tying tautly, it will repress the arteria carotis and nerve, restrict blood flow normally,make the brain to suffer limitations of nutrition supplying,cause nerve damage.

是的,由于他系得太紧,会压迫颈动脉和神经,阻碍人体正常血液流通,致使大脑正常营养供给受限,引起神经受损。

Tom: My god, it is awful, I should pay more attention to it.

天啊,太可怕了,那我得注意点了。

  日常的英语对话三

Bob: Hello,Tom, long time no see, how are you?

你好,汤姆,好久不见,你好吗?

Tom: I am fine, thanks, is everything going?

我很好,谢谢你鲍勃,你一切都好吗?

Bob: Everything goes well. I have something to tell you.

一切安好,我有件事要告诉你。

Tom: What?

什么事?

Bob: Our classmates of senior middle school will hold a gathering this weekend, would you like to join in?

我们高中同学这周末要聚会,你来吗?

Tom: How time flies! It has been nearly ten years since we graduated.

时光飞逝,从毕业到现在将近10年了。

Bob: Yeah, so do you want to take part in?

恩,那你要来参加吗?

Tom: OK,I will go.

好,我会去的。

Bob: Let’s fix it. Now, I’d better get off the phone, I have to go to the meeting.

就这么说定了,现在,我得挂电话了,得去开会。

Tom: OK, see you.

好,再见。

  日常的英语对话四

Jake: Isn’t it great news for we men who can’t afford a wife here? I promise that I will get married at the end of the year.

这对于我们结不起婚的男人来说,真是个好消息。我承诺今年年底结婚。

Jim: What news? Stop making promises that you cannot keep. Mom is not going to buy your stories again.

什么消息?不要许那些你实现不了的承诺。老妈不会再买你帐的。

Jake: I am serious. 35 thousand RMB can buy you a wife from Vietnam. A beautiful, mild and considerate one.

我认真的。 三万五可以买一个越南妹。一个漂亮的,温柔的,体贴的越南妹妹。

Jim: Are you thinking about committing a crime? You know better.

你不会是想犯罪吧?你知道的。

Jake: Definitely legal. A coffee only costs 7 RMB there. Everything is cheap. And the girls there are desperate for foreigners like us.

绝对合法。一杯咖啡只要7块。所有的东西的都很便宜。那些女生都特想嫁给我们这样的外国人。

Jim: Are you sure they are your type? Let alone the language problem. I mean you cannot marry someone because of your money. Anyway, neither of us is rich.

你确定她们是你的类型吗?更别提语言问题了。我是说你不能娶一个因为你钱的人。再说,我们俩也不是那么有钱。

Jake: Stop being pretentious. Don’t you want to settle down? Your girl has got married with a much richer guy. You can not hit on her any more. Wake up, dude.

不要作了。你难道不想生活安定下来吗?你的女朋友已经嫁给一个比你更有钱的男人了。 你不能再对她有幻想了。醒醒吧,哥们儿。

Jim: I am not ready for another relationship. Maybe she will come back. I need to watch her back, in case that fucking man hurts her.

我还没有准备好一段新恋情。也许她会回来。我得看着她,万一那个该死的混蛋欺负她。

Jake: You are hopeless.

你真是没救了。

Jim: I just have faith bro. I am not like you, prick. You can double date and mess with your ex-girlfriend’s best friend.

我只是有信仰。我不像你,臭混蛋。 你可以脚踏两只船,跟你前女友的最好的朋友乱搞。


看了“日常的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于日常生活的英语对话阅读

2.日常实用的英语对话

3.日常交际英语对话阅读

4.生活英语情景对话:我爱阅读

5.日常生活英语对话