当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 生活英语情景对话:芝加哥和爱尔兰

生活英语情景对话:芝加哥和爱尔兰

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.7W 次

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

生活英语情景对话:芝加哥和爱尔兰

 生活英语情景对话:芝加哥

Todd: OK, hello, could you say your name please?

你好,你叫什么名字?

Diana: Yes, my name is Diana Heyne.

我的名字叫戴安娜·海恩。

Todd: Diana, where are you from?

戴安娜,你来自什么地方?

Diana: I live in Chicago.

我来自芝加哥。

Todd: Great, Chicago! How long have you lived in Chicago?

太棒了,芝加哥!你在芝加哥住了多久?

Diana: Actually, only for a year. I'm mostly a mid-western girl. I've lived all over the mid-west.

实际上,只住了一年。我算是个中西部女孩。我一直住在中西部。

Todd: OK, like what places in the mid-west?

比如中西部的哪些地方?

Diana: I was born in Iowa, and I lived in Indiana after that, and then I moved to Illinois, and then I grew up mostly in Michigan, but now I live in Chicago and I love it.

我在爱荷华州出生,此后住在印第安纳州,接着搬到了伊利诺斯州,在密歇根州长大,但现在住在芝加哥,我喜欢那里。

Todd: OK, so Chicago is your favorite place?

芝加哥是你最喜欢的地方?

Diana: Yes.

是的。

Todd: OK, why do you like Chicago?

那么,你为什么喜欢芝加哥?

Diana: It's busy. Everyone in Chicago is always busy and they're doing their own thing, and it's just fun to be in such an exciting atmosphere.

芝加哥是一座繁忙的城市,那里的每一个人都忙着做自己的事情,身处那样令人兴奋的环境让我觉得很有趣。

Todd: OK. Does Chicago have a lot of good food, a lot of good restaurants?

好的。芝加哥是不是有许多美食,很多好吃的餐馆?

Diana: Yes. If you like to eat Chicago is a good place to go. My favorite place is the Taco Burrito Palace.

是的。如果你喜欢吃,那么对你来说芝加哥一定是个不错的地方。我做喜欢的餐馆叫做Taco Burrito Palace

Todd: Taco Burrito Palace. Wow. Sounds good.

Taco Burrito Palace。哇,听上去不错。

 生活英语情景对话:爱尔兰

Todd: OK, Shane, you're from Ireland.

谢恩,你来自爱尔兰。

Shane: I am, indeed, yeah.

是的,没错。

Todd: Where are you from in Ireland?

你来自爱尔兰的哪里?

Shane: I'm from a small town about 30 miles away from Dublin called Anfield, where there is plenty of cows and farmers and those type of things, so it's a good place. Lots of green fields. No mountians. Very small town you know. I'd say there is about maybe 2,000 people living there, but I actually live outside the town so I live, a sort of bungalow house and it's sort of far away from the town so, that where I'm living, or that's where I was living, I was living in Dublin though, the capital but I originally from about, a sort of rural town you might say.

我来自距离都柏林30英里远的小镇安菲尔德,那里有许多农场和奶牛,那里是个好地方,有许多绿地,但没有山,是个很小的城镇。那里大概住着2000人。但实际上我不住在镇上,我住在小镇远处的矮房中,或者说我过去住在那里,我住在首都都柏林,但我来自那里,也就是大家口中的城镇郊区。

Todd: OK. What is the best thing about your town?

你家乡最棒的是什么?

Shane: It's a very close-knit community, so if you go into a bar or a pub everyone seems to know each other. You know so whether, you have young people who interact with people who are 50 or 60 years of age, and there's people playing football and all that stuff, there is lots of interaction between people, so everyone seems to know each other.

我的家乡是一个人口很稠密的社区,如果你走进一家酒吧或是酒馆,里面的人都互相认识。因此,看到年轻人和50,60岁的人熟识,一起踢足球之类的一点也不奇怪,那里人与人的互动很多,大家彼此都认识。