当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 生活英语情景对话:食谱和寿司

生活英语情景对话:食谱和寿司

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.09W 次

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

padding-bottom: 133.33%;">生活英语情景对话:食谱和寿司

  生活英语情景对话:食谱

Todd: Alexandra, you were saying that you can cook Cuban food.

Alexandra, 你说你会烹饪古巴菜肴。

Alexandra: Yes, yes. It's very good stuff, and I've got one recipe that comes to mind that has to do with chicken and rice.

对呀。很不错的。我突然想到一份食谱,食材是鸡肉和米饭。

You can take several pieces of chicken and boil them in water with some salt until the chicken is cooked.

先将鸡肉切成几块,然后放到锅里煮,加点盐,直到鸡肉被煮熟为止。

You take out the pieces and with a couple of forks, shred the meat.

接着用叉子取出肉块,再将其切成条状。

In a pan you put garlic, onions, olive oil, and tomatoes. Fry that up.

再将大蒜,洋葱,橄榄油和西红柿放进锅里一起炒。

Put the chicken on top and then put a puree of tomatoes on top of that and just saute that for awhile and you can put it over white rice and you'll have yourself a nice meal

将鸡肉放在上面,再往上浇西红柿汁,然后再用温火慢炒几分钟,最后将它们盖浇到米饭上,你就可以独自享用美餐了。

Todd: Wow, that sounds pretty good.

哇,听起来真是不错。

Alexandra: Yeah, it's very good, and for change you can always add green peppers, red peppers and make it very colorful, and serve it with some white plantains and a little Cuban drink and you are good to go.

对啊,很不错,而且不一定非得这样做,你还可以加些青辣椒,红辣椒,让颜色上看的好看些。然后再配上白色的车前草和一小杯古巴饮品也是相当不错的。

Todd: Alright, thanks. I'm gonna give that a try.

好的,谢谢,我去试试。

生活英语情景对话:寿司

Todd: OK. Matthew, we are going to talk about food.

Matthew, 我们来谈谈食物吧。

Matt: OK.

好的。

Todd: What kind of foods do you like?

你喜欢哪种食物?

Matt: Well, now I'm in Japan at the moment, I'm eating a lot of sushi.

恩, 我现在在日本,吃了好多寿司。

Todd: OK.

哦哦,好。

Matt: I've only got two weeks left here so it's kind of sushi three times a week.

我还要两个礼拜就要离开了所以我要一周去吃三次寿司。

Todd: Oh, wow! You really love the stuff.

哦,哇!你是真的很喜欢吃寿司啊。

Matt: Yeah, it's fun. It's great.

对呀,很好吃。

Todd: Where do you eat sushi?

你都在哪儿吃寿司啊?

Matt: Well, we either buy it in a supermarket, kind of buy a tray, about a thousand yen, or we'll go down to the conveyor belt restaurant just down the side the university on our way home.

恩,我们要么在超市里买些,大约一小托盘,一千日元左右;要么就去回转寿司餐厅,就在我们回家路上路过的那个大学边上。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Matt: Pick up a few plates.

从回转台上取盛放食物的盘子下来。

Todd: The conveyor belt restaurant.

这就是回转餐厅。

Matt: I don't know the Japanese word for that. We call it the conveyor belt restaurant.

我不知道用日本话怎么说,我们都叫它回转餐厅。

Todd: When you go to sushi, how much does it cost?

你去吃寿司的时候一般会花多少钱?

Matt: Well, it's 130 yen for one plate, and usually there is two of us that go and usually we spend about one and a half thousand yen (1,500), about ten plates.

恩一盘是130日元,而且通常我们是两个人去,大概花1500日元,10盘左右吧。

Todd: Ten plates!

10盘!

Matt: Yeah! We like it!

对呀!我们都很喜欢吃寿司!