当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 关于大学英文情景对话

关于大学英文情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.28W 次

随着世界全球化、一体化趋势的发展,英语教学和学习变得越来越重要。小编精心收集了关于大学英文情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!

padding-bottom: 86.09%;">关于大学英文情景对话
  关于大学英文情景对话篇1

Ann: How come? Why did I always lose my One-Card?

怎么会这样?为什么我老是在丢一卡通呢?

Lily: You must have been very careless.

你一定很粗心。

Ann: I am in a very bad mood.

我心情很差呢。

Lily: I know, but you have to accept the fact.

我知道啊,但是你得接受事实啊。

Ann: But I am very unhappy now.

但是我很不高兴。

Lily: I think you should report your loss of One-Card.

我想你应该先去挂失一下你的一卡通。

Ann: It doesn’t matter. There isn’t much money in it.

没关系的,里面没多少钱。

Lily: And why are you unhappy?

那你干嘛不开心啊?

Ann: It is very possible that I have to handle another card. And this will cost me twenty yuan.

我很可能得办一张新的卡,而且这要花掉我二十块钱。

Lily: Oh, it is very expensive.

哦,很贵呢。

  关于大学英文情景对话篇2

Jessica: Do you think I should take the red one or the yellow one? Mat? Are you with me?

你觉得我是该拿红色的还是黄色的那件?迈特?你在听吗?

Matthew: Sorry, what were saying?

啊? 你刚刚说什么?

Jessica: Where did you go? You were not even listening.

你刚刚想什么了?你根本就没有在听吧。

Matthew: Sorry. I was still thinking about the movie My sister’s keeper.

对不起,我还在想那部电影《我姐姐的守护者》。

Jessica: Oh, that movie is a hit.

那部电影很热啊。

Matthew: Anna sued her parents for the rights of her own body.

安娜控告她的父母,想得到自己身体的支配权。

Jessica: Medical emancipation. Unbelievable, right?

医学解放。真是不可思议。

Matthew: As I see it, I think she is doing the right thing. She has been giving since she was born. And now her mom is forcing her to give Kate a kidney. What if the operation fails? Both of them will die.

以我看,我认为她这样做是正确的。自从生下来,她就一直在给予。而现在她妈妈在逼她捐一个肾给凯特。如果手术失败了怎么办?她们俩都会死的。

Jessica: I feel sympathetic. If her sister was not suffering from cancer, there would be no Anna. In some way, her sister created her. She should be grateful.

我很同情她。如果她姐姐没有得癌症,根本就不会有安娜。某种意义上说,她姐姐创造了她。她应该感激的。

Matthew: Anna was helping. Even the doctor said that her sister could not make it pass five years. Isn’t it a miracle itself? Life is complicated.

安娜一直有在帮忙啊。连医生也说她姐姐不会活超过5岁的。这本身不就是奇迹吗?生活真是复杂。

  关于大学英文情景对话篇3

Leo: Why are you crying?

你为什么在哭?

Lucy: I just read an article, named,"I'll go back to the Year 1997, really hating to part with you all"

刚看了一个帖子,叫做“我要回到1997年了,真是舍不得你们”

Leo: Is it the magical "passing through the space and time"?

这是传说中的“穿越”吗?

Lucy: No kidding, please. After reading others' reply, you will remember, in your life, there used to be a lot of regretful affairs.

你不要开玩笑了,看了很多人的回复,你会想起,在你生命中,曾经发生多少令人遗憾的事情。

Leo: Yes, if I can go back to 1997, I will tell myself to study hard and grasp the future.

是啊,如果回到1997年,我可能会对自己说,“好好学习,未来的路还要靠自己来走!”

Lucy: While, what a pity. That's the true life, we cannot go back any more.

是啊,很可惜,现实就是如此,我们再也回不去了。


看了“关于大学英文情景对话”的人还看了:

1.有关大学生活情景对话

2.关于大学校园英语对话

3.大学生活常见英语对话

4.日常英语对话:大学

5.大学生英语情景对话