当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 关于日常的英语情景对话

关于日常的英语情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.1W 次

英语阅读不易,英语口语对话更不易。下面是本站小编给大家整理的关于日常的英语情景对话,供大家参阅!

关于日常的英语情景对话

  关于日常的英语情景对话:SHOPPING

Rumei: This shopping centre is great. It's sunny and very large.

如梅:这家购物中心可真大呀!这里阳光明媚,地方宽敞。

Dashan: The West Edmonton Mall is the largest shopping centre in North America. you.can shop, eat, ice skate, see a movie and ride on a roller coaster here.

大山:西埃德蒙顿商场是北美最大的购物中心,在这里,你可以购物、就餐、滑冰、看电影,还可以玩过山车呢。

Rumei: Wow! It has a skating rink and a roller coaster. That's unusual.

如梅:哎呀,这里有滑冰场和过山车,真少见啊。

Yunbo: Can you find shopping centres all over Canada?

云波:加拿大各地都有大型购物中心吗?

Dashan: Yes, most Canadian cities have shopping malls. Shopping malls are very convenient. You can buy everything under one roof.

大山:是,多数加拿大城市都有购物街,在购物街购物非常方便。不挪地方(under one roof )什么都能买上。

Rumei: Under one roof? What does that mean?

如梅:Under one roof 是什么意思?

Dashan: It means... In one place.

大山:意思是……“在同一个地方”。

Rumei: Oh, I get it. UNDER ONE ROOF.

如梅:喔,我明白了,这叫under one roof。

Yunbo: In China, Rumei and I always shop in department stores or in small shops on the street.

云波:在中国如梅和我总是在百货商场或者去街上的小商店里买东西。

Rumei: Yunbo likes to shop in department stores, but I like to shop in small stores.

如梅:云波喜欢上百货商店买东西,但我喜欢去小商店。

Dashan: Well, I rarely shop. I'm usually too busy. Sometimes I shop for food, but that's all.

大山:我嘛,我是很少购物。 我有时上街买点吃的,仅此而已。

Yunbo: Oh, look. I see an ice cream shop. Let's get ice cream cones.

云波:哎,你们看,冰淇淋屋,我们买点蛋卷冰淇淋吧。

Rumei: Yes, let's take a break.

如梅:对。我们休息一会儿吧。

Dashan: Good idea. I love ice cream. I always get mint chocolate chip. What flavour do you usually get?

大山:好主意。我特别喜欢吃冰淇淋。我总是吃薄荷巧克力味的。你们一般吃什么味的?

Yunbo: Well, I usually get vanilla, but Rumei always gets strawberry. I'll get the ice cream. It's my treat.

云波:我一般吃香草味的,如梅总是吃草莓的。 我去买冰淇淋。 我来请客。

Dashan: Thanks, Yunbo.

大山:多谢啦,云波。

Rumei: Dashan, I want to buy a souvenir for my brother in Shanghai.

如梅:大山,我想给我上海的弟弟买件礼品。

Dashan: Let's find a souvenir store. We can ask for directions at the information desk.

大山:那我们找一家礼品店吧。 我们可以到问讯处去问路。

Rumei: Mmm... This ice cream is delicious.

如梅:啊,冰淇淋真好吃啊。

Dashan: Yes, it's wonderful. Thanks, Yunbo.

大山:是啊,真棒。谢谢你,云波。

Yunbo: My pleasure. I'm glad you like it.

云波:还客气什么,你们喜欢我就很高兴了。

  关于日常的英语情景对话:SHOPPING

Dashan: Excuse me. Where can we find the souvenir store?

大山:请问,礼品店在哪里?

Clerk: Well, Canadian Gifts is on the lower level. It's across from Prime Time Video Rentals.

服务员:噢,礼品店在楼下,在黄金时刻录像出租屋的对面。

Dashan: How do we get to the lower level?

大山:到楼下怎么走?

Clerk: You can take the elevator behind you.

服务员:你可以乘坐你身后的电梯。

Dashan: Thank you.

大山:谢谢你。

Salesperson: Good evening. May I help you?

店员:晚上好。 您想买什么?

Rumei: No, thanks. We're just looking.

如梅:不买什么。只是随便看看。

Dashan: Rumei, how about a SWEATSHIRT for your brother?

大山:如梅,给你的弟弟买件汗衫怎么样?

Rumei: That's a good idea, Dashan.

如梅:大山,这个主意不错。

Salesperson: You can find the sweatshirts next to the jewelry section.

店员:汗衫就在首饰柜台旁边。

Rumei: Thanks. Dashan, what do you think of this orange sweatshirt?

如梅:谢谢。 大山,你觉得这件橘黄色汗衫怎么样?

Dashan: Oh I don't know. I'm not crazy about it. To be honest, Rumei, I don't like the colour orange. I never wear orange. Does your brother like orange?

大山:喔,我说不清。我谈不上喜欢。说句实话,我不喜欢橘黄色。我从来不穿橘黄色的衣服。你的弟弟喜欢橘黄色吗?

Rumei: I don't know.

如梅:我不知道。

Dashan: Do you like this black sweatshirt?

大山:你喜欢这件黑色的汗衫吗?

Rumei: Yes, I do. I like the picture on the front.

如梅:我喜欢。我喜欢胸前的图案。

Yunbo: Me, too.

云波:我也喜欢。

Salesperson: What size do you need?

店员:您想要几号的?

Rumei: Let me see. A medium. My brother is the same size as my husband.

如梅:我想一想。 要中号的。 我弟弟跟我的丈夫一般高。

Salesperson: Here's a medium in black.

店员:这是黑色中号的。

Rumei: Yunbo, please try on this sweatshirt.

如梅:云波,你来穿上试一试。

Salesperson: The black sweatshirts are on sale. They are 30% off.

店员:黑色汗衫现在减价了,优惠30%。

Rumei: It fits perfectly. Great. I love a bargain. I'll take it.

如梅:很合身,太好了。 我愿意买便宜货。我就买这件了。

Dashan: That's a good deal.

大山:那真合算。

Rumei: Dashan, English only.

如梅:大山,只说英语。

Dashan: Sorry Rumei, that's a good deal.

大山:对不起,如梅,我是说你可买上便宜货了。

Salesperson: Will that be cash or charge?

店员:您付现金还是刷卡?

Rumei: Cash

如梅:付现金。