当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 实用英语 > 五种关于英语的开场白

五种关于英语的开场白

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 7.59K 次

试图向不认识的人介绍自己可能会是件非常令人不好意思的事。如果你对他们完全不了解,你怎么知道该说些什么呢?你如何能和完全陌生的人开始有趣的对话呢?接下来,小编给大家准备了五种关于英语的开场白,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。

五种关于英语的开场白

1:找共同点。就算你对这个陌生人完全不了解,事实上有一点你是知道的-你知道他们与你共处一室。“So what brings you.here?” 你就可以这么问。或是,如果你在你朋友Bob的派队,你就可以问“How do you know Bob?”

2:赞美他们。大家都喜欢听关于自己的甜言蜜语。“What a wonderful dress you’re wearing!”告诉他们你有多喜欢这个人的鞋子或是眼镜。在那之后,如果他们只回答说“thank you”,你就可以接着问,类似“Where did1 you get it?” 或是“What’s it made2 out of?” 甚至是“Was it expensive?”这些问题非常有用因为这可以让对方多告诉你一些关于他们的事。

3:问关于他们的问题。几乎所有的人多有工作,那么为什么不问这个人,“So what do you do for a living3?” 或是“Where are you from originally4?”意思是你想了解他们是在哪里出生的。并且,问句能让第一次的对话更简单一些。如果这个礼貌的话,他们也会反问你同样的问题,这样一来你就有谈论自己的机会了。

4:介绍你自己。不要仅仅说,“Hi, my name is John.” 告诉别人更多关于你自己的信息。“Hi, my name is John. I’m a friend of Bob’s from high school. We use to have the same math class together.” 这样可能捕捉到对方的兴趣,鼓励他们问你问题或告诉你更多关于他们的信息。

5:对某事物作评论。不要直接问任何关于对方的问题,你可以说类似“This is a great party” 或“What a lovely house this is.” 来诱导他们说出他们的看法。就算这个房子或是派对不是他们的,这样的评论听起来也非常的舒服容易让人谈论起来。就象是第一个建议,这些开场白能起很好的作用因为你和对方有共同之处:你们在互相交谈。

  扩展:外贸英语之“询盘”大全

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

对地毯的询盘日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot1 you 200 cases.

询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

Enquiries are dwindling2.

询盘正在减少。

Enquiries are dried up.

询盘正在绝迹。

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.

他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司

Generally speaking, inquiries3 are made by the buyers.

询盘一般由买方发出。

Mr. Baker4 is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry5 at China National Textiles Corporation.

贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.

在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。

To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.

为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.

我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.

你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?

既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?

China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.

中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。

Thank you for your inquiry.

谢谢你们的询价。

Words and Phrases

inquire 询盘;询价;询购

to inquire about 对...询价

to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价

inquirer 询价者

enquiry 询盘

inquiry sheet 询价单

specific inquiry 具体询盘

an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘

to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘

(二)

May I have an idea of your prices?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个估价吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

请告知你们有关商品的最低价

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?

李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We'd rather have you quote us es.

我们希望你们报离岸价格。

Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.

请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

Words and Phrases

favorable 优惠的

firm price 实价,实盘

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?

能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

Do you take special orders?

你们接受特殊订货吗?

Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?

你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?

he inquired about the varieties, specifications6 and price, and so on and so forth7.

他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。

We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.

我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。

Words and Phrases

sales conditions 销售条件

to make delivery 交货

to make prompt-delivery 即期交货

payment terms 付款方式

special orders 特殊订货