当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 常用商务英语口语 > 职场社交英语 Lesson 9:你今天早来了

职场社交英语 Lesson 9:你今天早来了

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.99W 次

职场社交英语 Lesson 9:你今天早来了

SCENE④ A 文斯顺道来吉娜的隔间看他

padding-bottom: 66.88%;">职场社交英语 Lesson 9:你今天早来了

【你今天早来了】

Vince: Hey, Zina. You're here early today.

文斯: 嗨,吉娜,你今天早来了。

Zina: Yeah, I'm going to be making phone calls all day. What a 1) blast.

吉娜: 对啊,我今天要打一整天的电话。真够好玩的。

Vince: I just wanted to say thanks for putting us on the map so fast. I 2) appreciate it.

文斯: 我只是想谢谢你那么快就让我们站上柜面了。我很感激。

Zina: Save it, Vince. After I put my first million in the bank, I'll say you're welcome.

吉娜: 省省吧,文斯。等我在银行存了第一个一百万,我会跟你说不客气的。

Vince: Fair enough. 3) Keep up the good work.

文斯: 很公平。再接再励。

语言详解

A: Here are those tools you wanted to borrow.

这些是你想要借的工具。

B: Thanks a million. I really appreciate it.

千恩万谢。我真的很感激。

【Save it. 你省省吧。】

save是“存,省下”的意思,而Save it.在对话中用做短句,意思是“省省吧。”,告诉对方多说无益。而save it for的句型也很常用,意思是“替……预留”,请看以下的实际例子:

A:I wasn't drinking, officer; I just didn't see the red light.

警官,我没有喝酒;我只是没看到红灯。

B:Save it for the judge.

这些话你留着去跟法官说吧。

A:I love this movie! I want to watch it, too.

我好爱这部电影!我也要去看。

B:OK. I'll save it for tonight when you get home from work.

好。我就把这部电影留到今晚,等你下班回家一起看。

1) blast (n.) 尽兴,玩得愉快

2) appreciate (v.) 感激

3) Keep up the good work. 再接再励