当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 常用商务英语口语 > 外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第23期:提出索赔

外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第23期:提出索赔

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.44W 次

Lodge a claim

padding-bottom: 61.09%;">外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第23期:提出索赔
提出索赔

A:What shall we do when we find a shortage in the shipment?

A:如果发现货物短缺,我们该怎么办?

B:you.should do one of the two things: either to lodge a claim with the ship-owner or with the insurance company.

B:你可以选择两种做法中的一种:一是向船主提出索赔,一是向保险公司提出索赔,

A:Shall we leave it to the brokers.

A:那由中间人去处理吗?

B: usually do it.

B:是的,一般都由中间人处理

A:Do they charge for that?

A:那中间人要收费用吗?

B:Of Europe,they charge a commission of 1% of the amount of the claim for their service.

B:当然在欧洲中间人一般要收索赔金额的1%作为他们服务的佣金。

A:Is it the same in America?

A:在美国是怎样的情况?

B:They do the work without charge to the importer.

B:他们向进口商提供这类服务是不收费的。

A:It's part of their service, isn't it?

A:这是中间人的业务服务范围,对吧?

B:Exactly.

B:对。

A:Is it enough to claim with an on board bill of lading?

A:提出索赔时,光凭一份货已装船提单够不够?

B: must also obtain a statement from the shipping agent certifying that the goods were actually loaded on their vessel for shipment.

B:不够,你还必须从运输代理那里获得一份证明,证明货物的确是装往他们的船运输出去的。

A: I see. By the way,how do we prove the ownership of our goods?

A:我明白了。另外我们怎样证明货物是我们的呢?

B : You must provide full original set of ocean bills of lading origina insurance policy or certificate and the original commercia invoice.

B:你方必须提供全套原始海洋提单,原始保险单或保险凭证以及商业发票原件。

A: I see. Thank you.

A:我明白了。谢谢

B:You are welcome.

B:不客气