当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 常用商务英语口语 > 职场英文口语 第256期:工作机会(2)

职场英文口语 第256期:工作机会(2)

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.35W 次

It means you'd be his most trusted and invaluable assistant.I see.

padding-bottom: 222.22%;">职场英文口语 第256期:工作机会(2)
意思是他最信任、最宝贵的助手。我懂了。

Anna, if you need time to think you could say "thank you for your kind words" and, "could I have time to consider your offer?"

安娜,如果你需要时间考虑,你可以说“谢谢您的夸赞”,“我可以考虑下您的提议吗?”

Erm, Mr Socrates. This news has come as a bit of a shock.

苏格拉底先生。这条消息让我有点吃惊。

Thank you for your kind words but please could I have some time to consider your offer?

谢谢您的夸赞,请给我时间考虑下好吗?

Oh… OK Anna. But please don't leave it too long.I have a habit of changing my mind.

好吧,安娜。不过别想太久。我有改变主意的习惯。

OK, Mr Socrates… I mean Brad… I'll call you back soon. Bye.

好的,苏格拉底先生。不是,是布拉特。我会尽快给你回电话的,再见。

Oh… has Mr S offered you Paul's job by any chance?Yes!And you said you'd think about it?

苏格拉底先生让你做保罗的工作了吗?是啊!而你说要考虑下?

Yes. I'm not sure if I can take on that much responsibility.

没错。我不确定能否承担那么多责任。

It's easy peasy. I could do it standing on my head.

容易极了,我可以不费吹灰之力就做好。

But he's not offering- you the job Tom.

可他又没提供给你工作,汤姆。

Please don't mention this to Paul… not yet… he's very upset.

千万别和保罗说这事,至少现在,毕竟他很伤心。