当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 办公室英语 > 办公室里的十个规则

办公室里的十个规则

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.2W 次

只有当了解了办公室的规则之后,才能在工作上取得更大的进步,同时能跟同事相处得更好。接下来小编为大家整理了办公室里的十个规则。希望对你有帮助哦!

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">办公室里的十个规则

  rstand your shortcomings

认识自己的短处

Always be willing to learn a new skill to increase your personal effectives.

永远要乐于学习新技能,提升你的个人效力。

   your realistic deadlines

告诉上司现实的截止日

Give yourself a bit of extra time to get the job done properly, and if you get things done early, the boss will be impressed.

应当稍微高估完成既定任务需要花费的时间,并且,如果你“提前”完成任务,上司会对你印象深刻。

   problems solved early

提前解决问题

Let your boss know immediately about any problems that crop up, he will be grateful if you give him enough time to solve it.

立刻让你的上司知道任何突然出现的问题,要是你给上司足够的时间来解决这些问题,他/她会很感激。

  4. Personal appearance is important

个人形象很重要

Dress professionally, keep a breath mint and comb handy, and make a clean and well-organized work station.

永远专业着装、随身带薄荷糖和梳子,保持一个清洁并摆放整齐的工作场所。

   the initiative

积极主动

If you see there is room for improvement, write a proposal and float the idea to your boss.

如果你发现其中的改进空间,那么,写下建议并把想法告诉上司。

  ect your boss's time

尊重上司的时间

Don't bother your boss if he is on phone or is elbows deep in work, and try to solve the problem if you can solve it yourself.

如果你的上司在打电话或者专心工作,最好重新考虑你要找他/她处理的问题的紧急程度,不要在你自己可以解决的小问题上浪费上司的时间。

   on your boss's unpleasant tasks

接受上司指派的让人不愉快的任务

Volunteer to take on the nasty tasks that annoy your boss.

主动接手这些任务,你的上司会因为从这些繁杂事里脱身而心怀感激。

  k up at meeting

在会议上大声发言

Try to have at least one well-informed opinion about the task at han.

每次开会时,尽力对正在进行的任务提出至少一点信息可取的意见。

   your boss at ease

让你的上司放松

Make a note of anything you and the boss have in common, and conduct a good relationship with your boss and co-workers.

记下你与上司之间的所有共同点,并且与你的老板和同事建立融洽的关系。

  't be a yes /no man , be a good lieutenant.

不要做一个“唯唯诺诺者/否定论者”,做一个“优秀的中尉”。

Offer polite, constructive criticism, and do your best to see how your boss's plans are feasible.

有礼貌地提出建设性意见,并尽可能看到你上司的方案的可行性。