当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌散文 > 经典英语诗歌及翻译

经典英语诗歌及翻译

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 5.02K 次

英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。下面本站小编为大家带来经典英语诗歌及翻译,欢迎大家阅读!

padding-bottom: 66.09%;">经典英语诗歌及翻译

 经典英语诗歌:我爱这土地

假如我是一只鸟,

If I were a bird,

我也应该用嘶哑的喉咙歌唱:

I would sing with my hoarse voice

这被暴风雨所打击着的土地,

Of this land buffeted by storms,

这永远汹涌着我们的悲愤的河流,

Of this river turbulent with our grief,

这无止息地吹刮着的激怒的风,

Of these angry winds ceaselessly blowing,

和那来自林间的无比温柔的黎明……

And of the dawn, infinitely gentle over the woods...

T然后我死了,

hen I would die

连羽毛也腐烂在土地里面。为什么我的眼里常含泪水?

Why are my eyes always brimming with tears?

因为我对这土地爱得深沉……

Because I love this land so deeply...

  经典英语诗歌:沐浴爱河

You are so far away but I feel you’re so near

纵各天涯,却似近距

It's like you’d never left me, never said goodbye

未说再见,何曾离去

I can hear your voice in the crowd

侧耳倾听,足音依稀

I can feel your touch me right now

热吻亲抚,尚留吾体

I can see your smile when I close my eyes

合上双眼,笑容历历

And I hold on to that every night

夜夜想你,天天念你

To help me understand when I ask myself

再三问己,难清思绪

Why of all the people who are there

人海茫茫,偏偏遇你

Just to be with me, to share all the sorrow

挥之不去,忧伤记忆