当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英语散文 > 速度与激情中Paul Walker的经典台词

速度与激情中Paul Walker的经典台词

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.72W 次

最近《速度与激情7》正在热映中,Paul Walker的离去也为这部影片带来了不一样的色彩。今天我们就来回顾下那些年看过的《速度与激情》中的经典台词吧。

padding-bottom: 56.25%;">速度与激情中Paul Walker的经典台词

  第一部

I owe you a ten-second car.

我欠你一辆十秒钟内跑4分之1英里的车。

Brian: Nice crib, sarge. It’s a lot better than that last place you confiscated.

豪宅啊警官,这儿要比你上次的没收地方好得多。

Sgt. Tanner: Eddie Fisher built it for Elizabeth Taylor back in the fifties.

这儿是五十年代时艾迪·费舍伊丽莎白·泰勒修的。

Brian: See? Even the cops in Hollywood are Hollywood.

看见没,连好莱坞的警察都这么好莱坞。

  第二部

You still fight like shit, bro.

兄弟,你打架还是这么烂。

Roman Pearce: What you checkin’ her out for?

你在偷瞄她哪儿?

Brian O’Connor: I’m not checkin’ her out.

我没偷瞄。

Roman Pearce: Yes, you were.

明明有。

Brian O’Connor: No, I wasn’t.

明明没有。

Roman Pearce: I seen you checkin’ her out man.

我都看见你偷瞄了。

Brian O’Connor: Ok, I was. Now shut up.

好吧,我承认,现在闭嘴吧你。

Roman Pearce: You shut up. Don’t tell me to shut up.

你才该闭嘴,没人可以命令我闭嘴。

Monica: Both you girlies shut up.

你们两个娘们都给我闭嘴吧。

  第四部

Agent Sophie Trinh: So which car do you want?

你想选哪辆车?

Brian O’Conner: All of them.

全部

Brian O’Conner: You asked me why I let Dom go. I did it, because at thatmoment, I respected him more than I did myself. One thing I’ve learned from Dom is that nothing really matters unless you have a code.

你问我为什么放Dom走,因为那个时候我尊重他多过我自己。我在Dom身上学到的一件事就是:没密码什么都不顶用。

Mia Toretto: And what’s your code, Brian?

Brian,密码是什么?

Brian O’Conner: I’m working on it.

我还在搞。

  第五部

Roman Pearce: You know, I think I make a better special agent than you everdid.

你知道吗?我觉得作为一个特工我比你强几百倍。

Brian O’Conner: I guess that depends on how you define ‘special’.

看你怎么来定义这个“特”。

  第六部

Brian O’Conner: Maybe the Letty we once knew is gone.

或许我们认识的那个Letty已经变了。

Dominic Toretto: You don’t turn your back on family, even when they do.

你不能背弃你的家人,就算他们背弃过你。