当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英语散文 > 双语阅读:婚礼对女孩们到底有多重要

双语阅读:婚礼对女孩们到底有多重要

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.04W 次

摘要: 最新研究显示,准新娘们要花整整36天筹备自己的婚礼。

双语阅读:婚礼对女孩们到底有多重要

Brides spend 36 days planning their wedding, according to new research.

Yet the groom spends just six days preparing for the same nuptials - a sixth of the time spent by the bride.

最新研究显示,准新娘们要花整整36天筹备自己的婚礼。

可是,对同样的婚礼程序,准新郎只花六天的时间准备——是新娘所用时间的六分之一。


婚礼对女孩们到底有多重要

Even the bride's mother spends three times as long on the wedding as the husband-to-be - devoting 18 days to her daughter's big day.

就连准新娘的妈妈花在筹备婚礼上的时间都是准新郎的三倍——她们会投入整整18天为女儿的终身大事做准备。

Although brides spend more than a month making their wedding preparations, around three-quarters (74 per cent) have made most of the big decisions before they have even met their dream man including whether to have a church wedding or register office ceremony.

新娘们要花掉超过一个月的时间为自己的婚礼做准备,不仅如此,大约有四分之三的女性(74%)甚至在遇到自己的梦中情人之前,就已经将婚礼设想得八九不离十了——包括她们是想要在教堂举行婚礼,还是在婚姻登记处举办仪式都想过了。

A third (32 per cent) have gone so far as choosing a dress as a single woman - and a quarter (24 per cent) have picked the kind of engagement ring they would like.

三分之一(32%)的女性还单着的时候,就已经想到穿什么样的婚纱,四分之一(24%)的女性已经为自己挑选好了订婚戒指的款式。

The majority of brides (54 per cent) admitted they had spent the equivalent of at least 30 workings day preparing for the event, with 36 days the most popular figure.

大部分的新娘(54%)承认她们为了筹备婚礼占用了大约30天的工作日,最常见的情况是占用了36天工作日。

A fifth of brides (19 per cent) spend more than 60 days arranging the event - two months of their time.

五分之一(19%)的新娘要花费超过60天的时间操持婚礼——占用了她们两个月的时间。

The most time-consuming aspect is choosing the venue and food, followed by the dress, planning the guest list, booking the honeymoon and choosing the ring.

在整个过程中,最耗时的事情就是选择场地和选定菜单,其次是选婚纱,写宾客名单,预定蜜月旅行地和挑选戒指。

Only four out of ten brides (42 per cent) wished that the groom had taken a bigger role in the planning - suggesting most women are happy to take the lead.

只有十分之四的新娘(42%)希望新郎在筹备婚礼的过程中能起主要作用——也就是说,大多数女性很乐意主导自己的婚礼。

Unsurprisingly fifth of brides (21 per cent) wished that their mothers had played a less prominent role in their wedding.

并不令人意外的是,五分之一的新娘(21%)希望她们的母亲少指挥自己的婚礼。

  相关阅读:

如果你要去参加外国朋友的婚礼,学习两句祝福的句子还是很有必要的哦!

快来学习几句吧!

1. you are well matched 你们很般配

2. the bride and the groom are well suited 新娘和新郎很般配

3. congratulations on your good marriage . 恭喜你们喜结良缘!

4. I wish you a long life together 祝你们百年好合

5. may you have a lovely baby 愿你们早生贵子

6. I wish you have a wonderful honeymoon 希望你们蜜月愉快

7. your bride is really beautiful 你的新娘真漂亮

8. may you be happy 祝你们幸福

9. I wish you two a happy and long married life. 祝你们婚姻幸福白头偕老

10. you are made for each other 你们是天生的一对

11. it is a wonderful wedding ceremony 结婚典礼举办的很精彩!

12. it is really a beautiful wedding 真是一场漂亮的婚礼!