当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 关于英语对话口语阅读

关于英语对话口语阅读

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.72W 次

随着国际交流的日益增加,语言作为交流媒介在各民族之间的沟通过程中,扮演着越来越重要的角色,而英语也逐渐成为国际通用语。用人单位对中职毕业生的英语口语水平提出了更高的要求。本站小编整理了关于英语对话口语,欢迎阅读!

padding-bottom: 100%;">关于英语对话口语阅读
  关于英语对话口语篇一

John: Good morning,.

早上好,李老师。

: Good morning,John.

早上好,约翰。

John: ,may I ask you a question?

李老师,我可以问你个问题么?

: is it?

好的,问吧。

John: How do you learn English so well?I think English is difficult!

你是怎么把英语学的这么好的?我觉得英语真难学!

: Well,English is just a language,don't be afraid of learn English for the exams,but I learn English for communicating with others.

英语只是一种语言,没什么可怕的。你为了考试才学英语,而我学英语为的是和他人交流。

John: I know what you mean,k you .I 'll try to change my mind.

我明白你的意思的,李老师。谢谢。我会试着改变我的想法的。

  关于英语对话口语篇二

dA 豆: I don't know how to communicate with my Parents.

我不知道如何跟我的父母沟通

陌生人: Why? They don't understand you ?

为什么?他们不理解你么

dA 豆: They always consider themselves as the center ! I can't stand it !

他们总是以自己为中心!我受不了这样!

陌生人: Maybe you should try to have a good talk with them.

也许你该试着和他们好好谈谈

  关于英语对话口语篇三

Dave: How many times do you brush your teeth every day,David?

你一天刷几次牙,大卫?

David: Once.

一次。

Dave: No wonder you often get a toothache,brush your teeth twice a day and don't eat too much candy.

难怪你老是牙疼。一天刷两次牙,还有别吃太多糖果

David: OK,I will.

好,我会的。

  关于英语对话口语篇四

Ann: Did you know that Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize?

你知道奥巴马获得诺贝尔和平奖了吗?

Bob: Yes, the Nobel Committee must be crazy; they really made a wrong decision.

嗯,诺贝尔委员会一定是疯了,他们真是做错决定了。

Ann: Why?

为什么呢?

Bob: You know, no presidents can be a real pacifist; they can only focus on their own nation’s benefits.

你知道,没有哪个总统是真正的和平主义者的,他们只看重本国的利益。

Ann: Maybe you are right, but I think the Committee made a wise decision.

也许你是对的,但是我觉得诺贝尔委员会做了一个聪明的决定。

Bob: How did you get this conclusion?

你怎么会这么认为呢?

Ann: The Nobel Committee compelled Obama to be a pacifist by conferring the prize on him. So the world can be really peaceful.

诺贝尔委员会通过这个奖项迫使奥巴马成为和平主义者,这样世界就能真正和平了。

Bob: It is interesting. It seems that it’s Tripitaka’s Curse.

真有趣,听起来就像是三藏的紧箍咒。

Ann: Yes, the Nobel Peace Prize is an inhibiting magic phrase.

对啊,诺贝尔和平奖就是紧箍咒。

Bob: It looks like I should support the decision.

看来我应该支持这个决定了。

  关于英语对话口语篇五

Ann: Did you see the movie Children of Men?

你看过《人类之子》这部电影吗?

Lily: Yes, I watch it when it was first released in this country, but I don’t like it very much.

看过了,当它在中国首映时就看过了。但是我不怎么喜欢它。

Ann: Why, I think it’s a great movie.

为什么呢?我觉得它是部很棒的电影啊。

Lily: I don’t like movies that describe the dark side of the world. And the movie makes me feel despaired. It seems that the world is hopeless.

我不喜欢那种讲述世界黑暗面的电影。而且这部电影让我觉得很绝望,这世界好像都没希望了。

Ann: I don’t think so. I think it’s hopeful, and the baby is the hope. If it’s really hopeless, then the baby should never appear.

我可不这么认为,我觉得它是充满希望的,那个小孩就是希望。如果真的是没希望的话,那么那个小孩就不应该出现。

Lily: So you understand the point of the movie?

那么你是明白这部电影要讲什么咯?

Ann: Yeah, I think the movie wants to tell people that we should cherish and protect our Earth, or the end of the world would come very soon.

嗯,我觉得这部电影是想告诉人们要珍惜和保护我们的地球,否则世界末日很快就来临。

Lily: It sounds reasonable.

听起来还蛮有道理的。

Ann: I also quite appreciate the director’s excellent camera technique. The use of long take shows the good command of camera technique.

我也很欣赏导演高超的摄像技术。长镜头显示出了对摄影技术良好的掌控。

Lily: Yeah. Though I don’t like the movie very much, the camera technique is really shocking.

对啊,尽管我不是很喜欢这部电影,它的摄影技术确实很惊人。


看了“关于英语对话口语”的人还看了:

1.关于英语情景对话阅读

2.关于英语对话文章阅读

3.5人英文情景对话阅读

4.每日英语口语:关于留学的对话

5.关于英语对话练习材料阅读