当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 有关出门旅行的英语情景口语对话

有关出门旅行的英语情景口语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.92K 次

小编今天给大家带来的是英语的口语,英语口语在我们生活中是很重要的,大家要好好看一看,背一背,这样才能更快的提升英语成绩哦,大家快点来学习一下吧,有需要的可以收藏起来

padding-bottom: 100%;">有关出门旅行的英语情景口语对话

  一纽约搭地铁方便

AI just don't understand why we have to take the subway. Look at this place. It's modern enough. But it's far from lively.

我只是不明白我们为什么一定要搭地铁。看看这个地方。够现代的。但是没有活力。

BIt's convenient. People in NewYork go everywhere by subway if they don't drive.

搭地铁方便。纽约人去哪里都是搭地铁,如果他们不开车的话。

AThis isn't NewYork, Frida. We are in San Francisco.

Frida,这里不是纽约。我们是在圣弗朗西斯科。

BWhat's the difference?

有什么不同?

AWe haven't come here in business but for pleasure. We should go out exciting. What can you see in the subway? Nothing!

我们是来这里玩的不是来这里做生意。我们去外面刺激的地方。在地铁上你能看到什么?什么都没有!

BWhat can you see from a tram or a double-decker?

从有轨电车和双层电车上你能看到什么?

AI can see people who are walking on the sidewalk. I can see cars driving on the streets.I can see the sun shining and beautiful flowers dancing in the wind.I can even smell the scent of flowers and the freshness of the air.

我可以看到在人行道上行走的人们。我可以看到马路上行驶的汽车。我可以看到闪耀的太阳和在风中跳舞的花儿。我甚至可以闻到花儿的香味和新鲜的空气。

BBut they are not as convenient as the subway.

但是它们并不像地铁这样方便。

AYou miss the point! We are not in a hurry to go anywhere.

你想错了!我们并不是要匆匆忙忙赶去哪里。

BWell, maybe you are right. We'll be more amused in a tram or a double-decker than on the subway.

好的,或许你是对的。搭有轨电车和双层电车比搭地铁还有趣。

AI'm so glad you can finally see things in my way. Can we leave this dull place now?

最后你看问题的方法与我一样我很高兴。我们现在可以离开这个无聊的地方了吗?

BWhat about the tickets? I've already bought them.

那票怎么办?我已经买了。

AJust throw them away!

扔了他们!

  二我不满意这个房间

AExcuse me, I wonder if you could help me?

对不起,我可以请你帮个忙吗?

BOf course, what can I do for you?

当然,有什么我可以帮忙的?

AWell, I hate to have to say this, but I'm not happy with my room.

嗯,我实在很不愿意这么说,但是,我不满意我的房间。

BOh, what exactly is problem?

哦,是有什么问题呢?

AWell, the traffic is very loud. I got no sleep last night.

这个嘛,街上车子的噪音很吵,我昨晚完全没办法睡觉。

BOh, I'm so sorry, Sir. I'll see what I can do about that.

喔,真是对不起先生,我会帮你处理这个问题。