当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 少儿英语日常场景口语对话

少儿英语日常场景口语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 3.6K 次

日常的英语场景对话,可以帮助孩子们提高英语成绩。小编在献上少儿英语,希望对你有所帮助。

少儿英语日常场景口语对话

少儿英语:冠军

We can laugh, ha-ha

我们可以笑哈哈

We can sing, la-la-la-la

我们可以唱la-la-la-la

We can make anything

我们可以做任何事情

Hold my hand

握住我的手

Make a magical land

创造一片神奇的土地

When letters get together we go alakazam

当字母集合我们一起去alakazam

We can run, we can slide We can hide in a box

我们可以跑步,我们可以滑行,我们可以躲在一个箱子里

Are you ready for some fun with the Alphablocks?

你准备好了和字母块们一起愉快玩耍吗?

Alphablocks!

字母块!

Welcome to the Alpharena for the Alphablocks Games!

欢迎来到Alpharena玩字母块游戏!

Our two teams are about ready to go.

我们两支队都准备好了。

First up, cheer and chant for the reigning champions, CH!

首先,为卫冕冠军CH欢呼唱诵 !

C-c-c-c-c!

H-h-h-h-h!

Ch-ch, ch-ch-ch!

And going up against them, SH!

和SH进行对抗

Sssss!

Sh! Sh!

Shhhhh!

Alphablocks, are you ready?

字母块,你们准备好了吗?

d one!

第一轮

It's a big event tonight, T.

今晚是一个大事件,T。

Have SH got the brains to beat the champs?

SH有击败冠军的大脑吗?

It's too early to tell, B.

还为时过早,B。

Let's see how this first round turns out.

让我们看看第一轮结果。

Sh! Sh! Sh-sh-sh-sh-sh!

- Sh! - O! - P!

Shop!

商店

Bish bash bosh!

中上

Terrific technique! Will CH be able to top that?

很棒的技术。CH能达到吗?

Ch! Ch!

Charge!

Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch!

- Ch! - O! - P!

Chop!

Tremendous! The first round goes to CH!

太好了!第一轮CH赢 !

Time now for round two.

现在第二轮。

The trick with this event is not to look down.

这个的技巧是别往下看。

Ch! Ch! Ch!

- Ch! - I! - P!

Chip!

碎屑

Breathtaking! CH bounced off the board and landed brilliantly. Sh! Sh!

惊人的!CH离开弹射板出色地着陆。SH!SH!

- Sh! - I! - P!

Ship!

What a turnaround! SH come out on top.

转机!SH最后赢了。

The ship was bigger, it was better, it blew the chip out of the water!

船更大、更好,它把碎屑吹进了水里!

Time for our final event, the three-legged relay race.

时间到了最后的比赛,两人三条腿的接力赛。

Alphablocks, ready, set, go!

字母块,准备好了,出发!

Bang! SH blast off the line.

砰!SH撞线了

- Sh! - I! - N!

Shin!

- Ch! - I! - N!

Chin!

Chin and shin, and, yes, it's a tie.

Chin and shin,是的,这是一个领带。

- Ch! - E! - D!

Ched.

Big mistake! Has this lost it for CH?

大错误!CH失去了吗?

- Sh! - E! - D!

Shed!

小屋

With nothing to beat, the shed wins it for SH!

没有打,小屋为SH赢了!

A tremendous victory!

一个巨大的胜利!

Amazing! As the winners, you now get to choose your prize.

令人惊叹!作为赢家,你现在选择你的奖品。

Show us what you've got, M.

告诉我们你有什么,M。

- M. - A. - Sh.

Mash.

糊状物

Mashed potatoes!

土豆泥

- What a dish! But we don't want any mash. - More for me!

什么菜!但是我们不希望吃任何土豆泥。更多的给我!

Show us what you've got, C.

告诉我们你有什么,C。

- C! - A! - Sh!

Cash!

现金

A lovely case with some paper in it.

一个可爱的盒子里有一些纸。

That's a shame. We don't need any paper.

这是一个耻辱。我们不需要任何纸。

Show us what you've got, S.

告诉我们你有什么,S。

- S! - A! - Sh!

Sash.

腰带

- Gosh! - A winner's sash for the winning team.

——天哪!——一个团队赢家赢得腰带。

少儿英语: 歌曲

We can laugh ha-ha We can sing la-la-la-la

我们可以笑哈哈,我们可以唱la-la-la-la

We can make anything

我们可以做任何事情

Hold my hand

握住我的手

Make a magical land

创造一片神奇的土地

When letters get together we go alakazam

当字母集合我们一起去alakazam

We can run, we can slide We can hide in a box

我们可以跑步,我们可以滑行,我们可以躲在一个箱子里

Are you ready for some fun with the Alphablocks?

你准备好了和字母块们一起愉快玩耍吗?

Alphablocks!

字母块!

- Go on. - No. - Go on. - No.

——继续。——没有。——继续。——没有。

- Go on. - Iee, Iee, Iee.

——继续。——Iee Iee Iee。

Sss. Sss. - Iee. - Nng. Sing.

Stop. We can't just sing any old thing.

停止。我们不能只唱旧的。

We need to sing a...

我们需要唱……

Sing a... Sss... Ooh... Nng. Song.

Everybody needs something to belong to...

每个人都需要一些属于…

That's more like it.

这才象话。

Everybody needs the sun to shine in spring

每个人都需要太阳在春天照耀

Everybody needs a song to sing along to

每个人都需要一起唱一首歌

Yes everybody needs a song to sing.

是的每个人都需要一个歌曲唱歌

Rrr.

Rrr?

A bell and a clapper can slap about

铃和响板能拍打

But with us the bell can

但和我们铃能

- - Rrr, - iee, - nng Ring

Ring, ring, ring

响,响,响

A bird in the sky can flap and fly

一只鸟在天空中可以鼓翼而飞

But with us the bird can

但与我们一起鸟可以

- - Sss, - iee, - nng Sing

I can sing, I can sing

我会唱歌,我能唱

If you want the bell to ring

如果你想响铃

If you want the bird to sing

如果你想要这只鸟唱歌

You have to agree you're going to need "ng"

你必须同意你需要“ng”

You can walk up and down with your head in a crown

你可以低着带着王冠的头来回走着

But with us you can be

但是你与我们一起可以成为

Kee, ehh, nng, King...

国王

I'm the king!

我说国王

The bell on your bike can be as shiny as you like

你自行车的铃声可以和你希望的一样闪亮

But with us it can go

但是它与我们一起可以

- - Tee, - ehh, - nng Ting

Ting-a-ling-a-ling

If you want to be the king

如果你想成为国王

If you want your bell to ting

如果你想让你的铃响叮

You have to agree you're going to need "ng"

你必须同意你需要“ng”

You can shake that thing if you want it to ring

你可以摆脱那件事,如果你想要铃

But with us it can go

但是它与我们一起可以

- - Paa, - ehh, - nng Ping...

The thing that goes ping.

能发乒的东西

The bells in your tower can chime on the hour

在塔里的钟可以报时

With us they can go

和我们在一起他们能

- - Daa, - ehh, - nng Ding

Ding, ding...

叮叮

Try again.

再试试

If it all goes wrong in the middle of a song

一首歌出了差错

With us they can go

和我们在一起他们能

- - Da, - ooh, - nng Dong

Ding dong, ding dong ding dong, ding, dong

叮咚……

If you want the thing to ping

如果你想要乒

If you want the bells to ding dong ding

如果你想让钟声叮咚叮

You have to agree You're going to need "ng"...

你必须同意你需要“ng”……

The thing that goes ping. With me can go

这个东西能发乒,和我们能

- paa, - ooh, - nng! Pong.

Ping. Pong. Ping Pong. Ping pong. - Ping pong. Ping. - Pong. - Ping. - Pong.

乒乓……

Ding dong, ding dong

叮咚……

- Ring ring - Ting tong ting

Ting-a-ling-a-ling

Ping pong Ping pong ping

Ting tong

Sing, I can sing

唱歌,我能唱

Sing, I can sing

我能唱

I can sing

唱歌,我能唱

Sing, I can sing

我能唱

I can sing

如果你想让钟声响

Sing, I can sing

如果你想让鸟儿唱歌

I can sing

和NG

If you want the bells to ring

你知道你不能出错

If you want the birds to sing

你必须同意

With "N" and "G"

你需要“ng”

You know you can't go wrong

唱一首渴望简单轻快的歌曲

You have to agree

每个人都需要一些属于…

You're going to need "ng"

嘿,咱们出去,砰的一声。

To sing a long to a sing-along song

每个人都需要阳光照耀在春天……

Everybody needs something to belong to...

Hey, let's go out with a bang.

每个人都需要一起唱一首歌

Everybody needs the sun to shine in spring...

是的,每个人都需要唱一首歌。

- - Ba, - ahh, - nng Bang.

Everybody needs a song to sing along to

Yes, everybody needs a song to sing.