当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 职场英文口语:宣布决定

职场英文口语:宣布决定

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.47W 次

英语在职场的沟通越来越普变,如果英语口语不好的话,对工作很有影响。而且职场英语口语有其专业性,对口语的使用者也会有更高的要求,所以对英语口语不好的小伙伴如何提升职场英语口语是一个迫切需要解决的问题。今天就和大家一起来分享职场英文口语:宣布决定,希望能帮到大家。

padding-bottom: 52.19%;">职场英文口语:宣布决定

职场英文口语:宣布决定(一)

Hello again and welcome back to English at Work – the drama about life at the plastic fruit productioncompany called Tip Top Trading.

大家好,欢迎来到职场英语收听Tip Top Trading塑料水果制造公司上演的情景剧。

you.may remember Anna, the company's newest andbrightest sales executive, was offered a promotionand a marriage proposal at the same time.

你可能还记得安娜,这个最聪明的女孩是这家公司新来的销售主管。最近她同时得到了工作升职的机会与求婚。

She's taken time out to think about her reply buteveryone in the office really misses her.

她最近一直在花时间想该怎样回复,不过办公室里的每个人都很想念她。

I dunno Denise, I'd be good for Anna, I think we would be been a perfect pair.

丹尼斯,我真的不知道,不过我觉得我一定会对安娜好的,我觉得我们是天生一对。

Mr and Mrs Darcy… it sounds good…

达西先生和达西夫人……这听起来很好……

I'm back!Anna! I…we weren't expecting you.

我回来了!安娜!我……我们没想到你会这么快回来。

Yes I can see – perhaps you could tidy up your desk Tom.

我看出来了,汤姆,也许你该清理一下你的桌子。

Very funny Anna – still trying to be the boss!So did you have a good trip?Did you get some'head space'?

好吧,安娜,你还是那么爱发号施令。你的旅途愉快吗?你的“大脑得到放松的空间”了吗?

He means time alone to think about the things you want to think about.

他的意思是,时间能让人想通应该考虑的事情。

Tell him you've been chewing things over – it means you've been thinking about your proposalsand say I have come to a final decision.

告诉他,你已经仔细考虑过了。意思就是说,你已经考虑了他的求婚,并要得出一个最终的结论。

职场英文口语:宣布决定(二)

OK, well it's true; I have done a lot of thinking.

好吧,是这样的。我想了很多。

Tom, I did have some head space and a chance to… chew things over…

汤姆,我确实利用这个机会好好考虑了一下。

Yes! Yes! And?And I've come to a final nswer is 'yes'. I accept.

好的,所以呢?我已经最终决定了。我的答案是肯定的。我接受。

There's no doubt really… I should give it a go… Ineed the experience… and besides, what's the worstthing that can happen?

真的毫无疑问。我应该试一试。我需要经验……而且最坏的结果又能差到哪里去呢?

Oh Anna. I'm so happy. You won't regret your decision.

安娜。我太开心了。你一定不会后悔你的决定的。

Hmm – is Anna really saying 'yes' to Tom's marriage proposal or has there been amisunderstanding?

安娜是答应了汤姆的求婚,还是这其中有误会呢?

Here are some of the phrases we've heard today.I've had a chance to chew things over.

下面是一些我们今天听到的表达。我有了机会好好考虑一下。

I've come to a final decision.I'll give it a won't regret your decision.

我已经最终决定了。我会试一试的。你不会后悔你的决定。

Find out if we can look forward to Anna and Tom's wedding in the next episode of English !

下一期职场英语让我们看看安娜和汤姆是否会结婚。再见!