轻松美语会话 第1辑(mp3+文本):懒虫的早晨
Christian and Julie are stian is older than julie by two years.
克雷斯汀和茱丽是兄妹,克雷斯汀比茱丽大两岁。Both are supposed to go on a field trip this morning but Christian still hasn't woken up .
他们打算今天早上进行一次乡间旅行,但是克雷斯汀还未起床。His friend George had a going away party the night before and Christian didn't get back til the wee hours of the morning.
昨天晚上参加他朋友乔治的告别派对,克雷斯汀直到今天凌晨才回来。
Julie: Good morning sleepy head it time for school.
茱丽:早安,懒虫,上课的时间到了。Christian: 's way too early.
克雷斯汀:不……太早了。Julie: Wake up ,Wake 's almost 8 A.M.
茱丽:醒醒,醒醒,懒虫,都快8点了。Christian: Eight? What are you smoking ?I don't have any classes that early.
克雷斯汀:8点?你吃什么药了?这么早我哪有课?Julie : 've totally forgotten about the field n't you?
茱丽:蠢蛋,你完全忘了乡间旅行这回事了,是不是?Christian: I don't want to go on no stinking field trip ,I want to sleep.
克雷斯汀:我才不要去这臭旅行,我要睡觉。Julie: Christian: You have to already signed the permission slip and everything.
茱丽:克,你必须去,你已经答应过了。Christian: No way out of my are evil!
克雷斯汀:不可能,滚出我的房间,你真讨厌!Julie: I was hoping you wouldn't force me to do this.
茱丽:我希望你不要强迫我这么做(猛地掀开了蒙在他头上的被子)Christian: Julie,I'm exhausted.
克雷斯汀:茱丽,我很累了。Julie: I told you not to go out last night.
茱丽:我昨晚告诉过你不要出去。Christian: Come on,It was George's going away party.
克雷斯汀:拜托,这是乔治的告别派对。Julie: Still,first thing is have to go on this field trip.
茱丽:但是先答应的事应该先做,你必须去。Christian: Won't you cover for me? Please.
克雷斯汀:你不能为我找个借口吗?求你……Julie: Absolutely not ! Now get out of bed lazy pants.
茱丽:绝对不可能!现在快离开你的被窝,懒虫!Christian: You are really cruel!
克雷斯汀:你太残忍了!Julie:"Mom " Christian won't get out of bed ,We're going to be late for the field trip.
茱丽:妈,克不肯起床,我们的乡间旅行要迟到了。Christian: Don't say that ,Tell her I'm sick or something .
克雷斯汀:不要这样说,告诉她我生病了或者别的什么。Julie : Now you're talking right .I'll cover for you you have to give me your car for a week.
茱丽:这还差不多,好吧,我替你找个借口,但你要把车给我用一星期。Christian: One week? You have got to be dreaming!
克雷斯汀:一星期?你简直是做白日梦!Julie: Oh Mom, Chuistian refuses to...
茱丽:噢,妈,克他不肯……Chistian: All right all right ,you win already car is yours for a get out of my room and let me sleep head is killing me.
克雷斯汀:好吧,好吧,你赢了。这星期车是你的了,现在快滚出我的房间,让我睡觉,我头痛死了。