当前位置

首页 > 英语词汇 > 英语短语 > 电话必备英文短语

电话必备英文短语

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.07W 次

讲电话时请要言不烦,节省通话时间。下面是本站小编给大家整理的电话必备英文短语,供大家参阅!

电话必备英文短语

  电话必备英文短语:接电话常用英语句型

接听英语电话时是否有些紧张?别急,以下提供了N种接电话时可能遇到的情形,数量掌握这些句式就能让你应对自如。

情况一: 打电话的人找的是你自己

Is Daisy there? Daisy 在吗?

Speaking. 我就是,说吧。

That's me. 我就是。

This is Daisy. 我就是 Daisy.

This is she. 我就是。(注: 男的用 This is he.)

you.#39;re speaking/talking to her. 你正在跟她说话。

情况二: 要找的人不在

May I speak to Mr. Gates? 请问 Gates 先生在吗?

He's out. 他出去了。

He's not here right now. 他现在不在这里。

He's in a meeting right now. 他现在正在开会。

You've just missed him. 你刚好错过他了。

He's just stepped out. 他刚好出去了。

情况三: 要找的人不在, 问对方是否要留言

Can I talk to Mark? 我可以跟 Mark 讲话吗?

He's out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message? 他出去吃午饭了, 你要留言吗?

He's not available right now. Can I take a message? 他不在, 我可以帮你传话吗?

情况四: 打电话的人问他要找的人何时回来

Do you know when he will be back? 你知道他什么时候会回来吗?

I'm sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。

I have no idea. 我不知道。

He should be back in 20 minutes. 他应该二十分钟内会回来。

情况五: 打电话的人问他要找的人在哪里

Do you have any idea where he is? 你知道他在哪里吗?

Sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。

He's at work right now. Do you want his phone number? 他现在在上班。你要不要他的电话号码?

情况六: 打电话的人要找的人不在, 愿意接受对方的留言

Can I leave a message? 我可以留个话?

Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 请继续。

Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper. 当然, 稍等一下让我拿个纸笔。

Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down. 当然, 如果你可以等我一下下, 让我找张纸写下来。

情况七: 接受对方留言时听不清楚, 希望对方重复

When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212? 他回来后, 能不能让他打 (206) 5551212 这个号码给我?

Can you repeat again, please? 能不能请你再重复一次?

(Say) Again, please? 再说一次好吗?

Pardon? 抱歉。请再说一次。

Come again, please? 再说一次好吗?

Im sorry? 抱歉。请再说一次。

  电话必备英文短语:电话接听常用英语句型

情况八:对方希望你替他/她传话,但你想拒绝

May I leave a message? 我能否留个话?

You know what? My English is not that great, and I don't want to miss anything. Would you mind calling back later? I'm sorry. 你知道吗?我的英文不是非常好,我不想听错话。你介意稍后再打来吗?我很抱歉。

If you don't mind, could you please call back and leave a message on the answering machine? My English is not very good. 如果你不介意的话,能否请你再打一次,然后在录音机上留言?我的英文不是很好。

情况九:打电话的人要找的人是别人,请对方稍等

Is Brandon there? Brandon在吗?

Yes, he is. One moment, please. 他在。请稍等。

Hold, please. 请稍等。

Hold on, please. 请稍等。

Let me see if he's here. Hang on. OK?

我看看他在不在。等一下,好吗?

情况十:对方打错电话

Can I speak to Alexander Walker?我可以和Alexander Walker说话吗? Alexander Walker? I'm sorry, but there's nobody here by this name. Alexander Walker?抱歉,这里没这个人。

I'm sorry. I'm afraid you've got the wrong number. 抱歉,恐怕你打错电话了。 What number did you dial? 你刚才拨的号码是多少?

情况十一:要求跟刚刚已经通过话的人再讲话

Can you put Daisy back on? I forgot to tell her something. 你能否请Daisy再来听电话呢?我忘了跟她讲一件事。

Sure. I'll go get her. 当然!我这就去叫她。

情况十二:电话打不通

Did it go through? 打通了吗?

The line was busy. 电话忙线。

I got the busy signals. 电话忙线。

情况十三:(因自己忙等原因)请别人去接电话

Paul, can you answer the phone? I'm busy. Paul,你能不能去接电话?我在忙。

Can you get it, Paul? My hands are tied. Paul, 你能不能去接电话?我现在不能接。

Yes, dear. 是的,亲爱的。

情况十四:接到无人电话(就是打来了却不说话的那种)

Who called? 谁打来的?

No one. He hung up on me. 没人。他把电话挂了。

Wrong number, I guess. He hung up without saying a word. 打错了,我想。他一句话也没说就把电话挂了。

附:以下是几个录音机留言的参考范例。

a、范例一

Hi! This is Abby. I'm not home right now. Please leave a message. 嗨!我是Abby. 我现在不在家。请留言。

b、范例二

Hi! This is 555-5555. We're not here. Please leave your message. Thank you. 嗨!这里是555-5555.我们现在不在。请留言。谢谢!

c、范例三

Hi! This is Brenda. I can't come to the phone at this time. Please leave a message and I'll call you back as soon as possible. 嗨!我是Brenda. 我现不能接电话。请你留言。我会尽快回你的电话。

  电话必备英文短语:常用英语电话口语

1.打电话开场白

Is this er‘s office? 请问这是卡特医生的办公室吗? I’m sorry to call you so late. 对不起这么晚打电话来。

I’m sorry to bother you at this hour. 很抱歉在这时打扰你。 I hope I‘m not disturbing you 我希望我没打扰您

I hope I didn’t wake you up 但愿没吵醒您

It‘ nothing. Who do you wish to talk to? 没关系,你想找谁? Hello? Who’s that? 喂?你是谁?

Hello? Who‘s speaking? 喂?请问你是谁?

Who’s calling,please? 请问你是哪位?

Who would you like to talk/speak to? 你想跟谁通话?

Who are you? 你是谁?

Can you hear me? 你听到得到吗?

This is Jack Byrnes. 我是杰克.伯恩斯。

Arthur Brooks speaking. 我是亚瑟.布鲁克。

Hello? This is toby speaking 喂,我是陶贝

Hello? It‘s Sarah Who’s calling? 喂,我是莎拉,谁打电话给我呢? It‘s Me 是我呀

Hello, Is Bingbing at home? 喂,兵兵在家吗?

Is micheal there? 迈克尔在吗?

Is he there? 他在吗?

Hello? Is Peter in? 喂? 请问彼得在吗?

May I speak to s? 我可以和盖茨先生通话吗?

Can I talk to Mark? 我可以跟马克讲话吗?

I’d like to speak to Carol 我想和克莱尔通话

This is Honey Daniels calling for Michael Ellis. 我是甜心.丹尼尔,请找迈克尔.埃利斯。

This is a collect call from... 这是从...打来的被叫付费电话。

Yes,speaking 是的,请讲

Speaking 说吧(我就是)

Good morning. Carol here 早上好,我是卡瑞尔

Hi!Glad/nice to hear from you 嗨!很高兴能听到你的声音

hello,this‘s the Sunny Club 喂,这里是小太阳俱乐部

I’m xiaowei,Are you toby? 我是小伟,你是陶贝吗?

Can I talk to you now? 现在方便讲电话吗?

Have any business with me? 找我有事吗?

2.转接或帮找人

May I have the extention 123? 可以帮我转123分机吗?

Would you please give me extention 123? 可以帮我转123分机吗? Extention 2584, please 请转接3584

Please stay on the line. 请不要挂断电话。

Hold on,please. I‘ll connect you to Mrs. Smith 请不要挂电话,我会帮你接给史密斯太太

Don’t hang up. 别挂断(电话)。

One moment,please. I‘ll put you through 请稍等,我为您接通 Mrs. Smith,telephone 史密斯太太,你的电话

Yes,he is. One moment,please. 他在,请稍等。

Sure. I’ll go get her. 当然,我这就叫她。

Hold on a moment,please. I‘ll fetch him up 请等一下,我去把他找来 Hang on. Ok? Let me see if he’s here 等一下,好吗? 我看看他在不在 Hold the line, I‘ll see if he’s in 等一下,我去看一看他在不在 This phone call for Mr Barry. 贝先生的电话。

he‘s on his way 他很快就来(他已经在路上了)

He is in r’s office right now. You can reach him at 126-1426 他现在在贝克先生办公室,你打136-1426就可以找到他 要找的人不在

No,he is not in 不,他没在

Sorry. She‘s not here at the moment 对不起,她这会儿不在这 He’s not here right now. 他现在不在这里。

He‘s not available right now 他现在不在

He’s just stepped out 他刚刚出去

She‘s here just now 她刚才还在这儿呢

Won’t any one else do? 由别人来听可以吗?

Do you have any idea where he is? 你知道他在哪里吗?

Could you tell me where I can reach her? 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到她?

Do you know when he will be back 你知道他什么时候会回来吗? Sorry. I don‘t know 抱歉,我不知道

I’m sorry,but he didn‘t leave word 对不起,他没交待

Maybe she is in the toilet 她可能去洗手间了

He is out of town on business 他出差了

He should be back in 30 minutes 他应该30分钟后会回来

I’m afraid she won‘t be back till 4 o’clock 恐怕他要4点钟才能回来 She won‘t be back today 她今天不回来了

Please tell her that I called 请转告她我打过电话来了

Any message for him? 留口信给他吗?

Can/Could you leave a message? 你能否留个口信吗?

Would you like to leave a message? 你愿意留个口信吗?

Is there any message for her? 有话要留给她吗?

Do you want to leave word for him to call you? 你想留话让他给你打电话吗?

Can I leave a message? 我能留个言吗?

Can/May I take a message? 我能留个言吗?

Can I give him a message? 我能给他留个言吗?

Can I tell him something for you? 你能给我捎个话吗?